The perfect companion to any diet regimen--a simple, accessible guide to shedding excess pounds for good, by helping you shift your attitudes towards food, your body, and yourself.
Little Book. Big Help.
Think you know how to lose weight, but can't seem to shed those extra pounds? The truth is, most diets don't work--or, at least, they don't last. When we diet, we're so consumed by what we can't eat that we don't focus on how we eat, and how eating makes us feel.
That's where The Little Book of Diet Help comes in.
With this book you'll learn:
* * * How to recognize your bad eating habits and how to create new, improved ones
* * * Why certain foods affect your body and your mood
* * * The power of EFT and how easy techniques like tapping and hypnosis can combat cravings and boost your energy
* * * How to distinguish between physical and emotional hunger
* * * Why finding ways to manage stress will naturally help you eat better--and stay slimmer!
You'll see that small adjustments to your daily routine can add up to big changes in how you look and feel. You don't need complicated meal plans, you don't need to spend hours in the gym, and you definitely don't need to be miserable. You just need a little help!